Sunday, February 05, 2006

The End -- and train wreck free


State 29 Is Over

We're done. No more State 29 blog. This is the last post.

The Ed (me) got a job offer in Missouri starting in March and I'm taking it. I'm moving to the land of the Blunt dynasty and cheap cigarettes. No, I'm not starting the State 24 blog.


The cranky guy is swamped with work and school. He's happy to give it up. He didn't want to take over and bring somebody else on board.

We had another contributor who quit last week due to a disagreement about a post.

To all your freelancers who slipped us stories over the past year or so, thanks a lot for your generosity. Some of you didn't want to start blogs for obvious reasons and we respected that.


The archive will stay up. Email will no longer be looked at.


It's been a fun way to vent, but it's time to move on.

State, a big wet kiss to ya, we'll miss you...even if you got some of our stories all wrong.

And my guess, some of us will very likely follow you down that road out of Iowa, hopefully before we manage to get into some horrible train wreck involving icicles, blue hair and hemis.

How's this for a little serendipity, I had Good People, I Won't Back Down, Runnin' Down a Dream and Crooked Teeth on the rotation when I checked in on you this afternoon.

Happy landing.


Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


WWW http://iowaennui.blogspot.com/
Who Links Here