Saturday, January 07, 2006
Vilsack: still spinning after all these years
Ever have a burning desire to ask Governor Vilsack something, anything? Me neither.
But if you change your mind and think up a "what if...", the Quad City Times is offering the web-enabled rabble an opportunity to submit questions for Vilsack's upcoming chat & chew with the QC Times political & editorial types. (link)
To get everyone thinking I have a couple of suggestions.
- Governor, do you have any plans to provide
Iowatax credits to individuals and businesses interested in purchasing granite or any other product manufactured in ? New Hampshire
- Republicans: love 'em or hate 'em?
- On your legacy, do you think you'll be remembered for your work building
Iowacommunities through prosperity or as that guy from who put the state into hock with a compulsive need to produce insta-policy every other day? Pittsburgh
- So what’s Rob Reiner really like? And how big is his Howard Dean donor file? Is Rob pleased with your efforts to mandate and fund every
child’s preschool? (old post) Iowa
- Senior Living Trust Fund: refill it or buy off your lawyer pals? (old post)
Sigh, if only…