Monday, October 10, 2005

That I may be reasonably happy...

Well, multiple applications out & down & counting; this job search thing is tough.

It sort of puts you in a place where if you want to work, you have to start a business; but people have to be nuts to start a business in this state, and, unfortunately, I am still sane. Besides, opening an e-bay junk store (my Dad's idea) is definitely not on my "to do" list.

And, as an extra bonus for the day, I had our lawyer send a letter of disagreement to an organization that I have been helping for a number of years. They promptly replied, first reply to one of my emails since May, with, "are you interested in maintaining membership on the Board?" I'm thinkin', "yes I am -- y'all can vote me off."

I'll figure it out; somehow, somewhere...eventually.


Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


WWW http://iowaennui.blogspot.com/
Who Links Here